The objective of WWMT is:
Supporting projects that encourage young people experiencing severe disadvantage to keep away from anti-social behaviour and criminal activity, enabling them to fulfil their potential.
1. Projects should help the most disadvantaged 5-19 yr olds.
2. Applications should clearly define what success looks like and how it will be measured.
3. We primarily support projects in London and the South East. However we will also consider nationwide projects (that meet our guidelines) proposed by our Le Loop riders.
4. Organisations will ideally have no more than 60% of their turnover from public service contracts or other commissioned work.
5. Organisations should be registered charities or not for profit enterprises.
The Amount We Can Give
Generally, our individual Grants are around £30,000 over 3 years. At any one time, we would also expect to have 2 -3 Grants which will be in the region of £30,000 – £50,000 p.a. over a 3 year period.
Additional guidelines that will be looked upon favourably
1. We like to support projects that continue to have impact after our support has ended. Helping a young person get a coaching qualification is preferable to facilitating that same young person to play football once a week
2. The sustainability of your support for young people: We particularly want to support projects that continue to support individuals long after specific (sometimes intensive) projects come to an end. This may be done in house or through connections with other local organisations.